» MORE information about
- Forms for ADULT VOLUNTEERS and GIRL AIDES are due at the time of application.
- Forms for CAMPERS are not required until they are accepted at camp and
assigned to a session.
- Forms must be completed and mailed via US Post.
» ALL forms & submission details
Any questions regarding applications
and training should be directed to our camp email address: email@example.com
APPLICATION DATES — Timeline & Deadlines
THROUGH FEBRUARY 28:
Online applications accepted for FULL-TIME ADULT VOLUNTEERS
and GIRL AIDES ONLY
Until February 28, full-time adult volunteers and girl aides — ONLY
— may apply for positions at camp with NO application fee. During this time,
if you apply as full-time volunteer, you may also submit
applications for any of your children who want to attend camp.
You and your children are GUARANTEED a place at camp if you
apply by February 28.
- When you apply as a full-time volunteer or Camp Arequipa aide,
you also agree to attend a MANDATORY training on Sunday, May 18 AND the Site Safety Training the day before your session. Your camp director
may also schedule a session specific training date.
- After March 1, applications will open for everyone, and will
require a $25 per person deposit.
Applications accepted for all participants
Applications will open for everyone, with a $25 per
person deposit required. We strongly urge you to apply and pay any fees online using PayPal.
We will accept checks mailed by US Post, but please be aware that applications
are NOT considered complete until payment is received.
MARCH 22: Application period closes
for participation in lottery
After this date, applications may still be accepted, but will not be
part of the lottery. Applicants will be placed on a wait list, depending
on the number of applications received.
Status email sent, informing
applicants of either:
– Acceptance to camp (session assignment) and request for balance due. Applicants
have TWO WEEKS to make payment in full.
– Placement on waitlist. If waitlisted applicants decide not to remain
on the list, they have TWO WEEKS to request refund of the $25 application deposit.
APRIL 25: DEADLINE for payment (accepted applicants) or refund request (waitlisted applicants).
- Accepted to camp: If payment is not received by this date,
applicant will be dropped from camp. The $25 application deposit is forfeit.
Camp attendees (children and adults) must must also submit the required
forms between April 11 and April 30.
– Waitlisted applicants: The $25 application fee is not
refundable after this date. Any refunds requested will be made by April 25. Forms are due within two weeks of notification of placement in camp.
MANDATORY TRAINING for all volunteers
- Meet the Director.
NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellations made within three weeks of the
beginning of any camp session.
- AFTER June 2: NO REFUNDS made for Session I cancellations.
- AFTER June 16: NO REFUNDS made for Session II cancellations.
- AFTER June 23: NO REFUNDS made for Session III cancellations.
• Session I: June 23-27
• Session II: July 7-11
• Session III: July 14-18