The fee per girl is $175, which includes bus transportation.
– Cookie Credits CAN be applied to Day Camp fees.
– If the camper is not already a registered Girl Scout, there is an additional $30 fee. This fee, which is not refundable, includes both the $15 Girl Scout membership fee and a $15 Council service fee.
– Full-time (5-day) and part-time (3-day) volunteers receive credits toward camp fees.
– Please consider making a donation to Arequipa Day Camp or to Friends of Girl Scouting (FOGS) for Girl Scouts of Northern California, our local Council, or to
» MORE about fees, financial aid & refunds
» DONATE to Camp Arequipa
» DONATE to Girl Scouts of Northern California (our Council)
Girls who do not get into camp in our lottery will be put on a waiting list. Campers will be notified if space becomes available. If space becomes available, any balance is due within TWO WEEKS of notification, or within three weeks of the start of camp, whichever is sooner. Camp fees are not refundable within three weeks of the start of the camp session.
Bus stops will tentatively be Mill Valley-Corte Madera-Greenbrae-San Anselmo on one bus and Terra Linda-Central San Rafael-Fairfax on a second bus. First stops leave between 8-8:30am; locations subject to change dependent upon needs. Please note that there is no bus service from West Marin. For each session we need two week-long adult volunteer Bus Riders who will ride to and from camp each day, one on each route.
PIXIES and TAG-ALONGS (TAGS)
We provide special units for the non-Girl Scout children of our adult volunteers. Pixies are young boys and girls ages 2-½ – 5 years old who are out of diapers, and Tag-Alongs are boys ages 6-10 years old. These children enjoy a full camp program much like the girls, while the adult volunteer helps in another part of camp.
• FEES: $50 per child per week, including a camp t-shirt.
• ALL sessions
• NOTE: No bus transportation is provided for Pixies or Tags
FOR QUESTIONS, or if you cannot apply online
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org