Through February 4, ADULT VOLUNTEERS MUST APPLY FIRST before they can apply for their children
1. LOG IN with your Family Name & Keycode
2. REVIEW adult contact & family information
3. APPLY as a Full-Time Adult Volunteer
4. APPLY for each family member; add applicants as needed
Only girls with ANT training may apply as program aides, and they may apply without an adult applying first.
APPLY TO DAY CAMP
We will be taking applications for FULL-TIME VOLUNTEERS and PROGRAM AIDES ONLY starting January 23 through February 4.
How do I know if I have an account? You have an account if someone in your family:
- is a currently registered Girl Scout in the Richardson Bay, Marin del Centro or Mission Rafael Service Unit, OR
- received an email or postcard from Camp Arequipa day camp, OR
- have attended Camp Arequipa day camp before.
YES! I have an account and want to apply as a full-time adult volunteer or program aide.
ENTER your family name and keycode.
CAN’T REMEMBER your keycode?
NO, I don’t have an account, but I want to apply as a full-time adult volunteer or program aide.
Request an account be set up for you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, BE SURE TO INCLUDE your camper's FIRST and LAST NAMES.
THROUGH March 4, log on to change any part of your application, such as a Session choice, a t-shirt size, or add a release person.
AFTER March 30, log on to check your Session assignment, any payments or forms due, and other information pertinent to your attendance at Day Camp.